Monday, October 08, 2007

The Stage Shouldn't Change a Thing

You've probably heard it all before. Worship isn't about music. Worship isn't about raising hands. Worship is a lifestyle. It's giving God the worth He's due with our entire life - at every moment in our life.

If this is the case, then there's an important question to ask myself. Do I worship God off-stage just like I do on-stage? Do I sing the same songs? Do I say the same prayer? Do I make the same physical motions?

If not, why not?

If I'm real on-stage, it should be a mirror of my life off-stage. The stage shouldn't change a thing. What you see on-stage should be what you get off-stage.

God, help me to be who I really am on-stage. The stage shouldn't matter. Show me when the stage is changing how I worship You. Show me how to ignore the difference of location.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Thanks, Bryan, fo these updates and for he rewind audio tracks from a couple of Sundays ago of the MVG.. those were fun to hear.

    Later!

    ReplyDelete