Monday, October 20, 2008

Why did God take my computer?

It's been a week without my laptop. Its hard drive went to that big
data cloud in the sky - along with my entire iTunes library.

I just read a blog post about personal productivity...

http://blog.worship.com/worship/2008/10/personal-prod-1.html

I've been thankful for the computer crash. Why?

1. I've read fewer blogs.
2. I've regained my handwriting ability.
3. I've gotten some things done faster with a phone call.
4. I'm focusing on the most important thing at hand.
5. I'm less concerned with my task list and weekly routine.
6. I've played more with my kids and wife.

Sure, there's plenty of downsides - but join me in finding the lighter
side of a computer crash. Better my laptop than the market.

Blogging via my $20 iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment