Friday, July 13, 2007

Turning Phone Voice Message Into Text

Email from a phone message on the fly if you really have to. I just found a fun (and free) online site that will allow you to turn a phone message into text that you can send to anyone. Way cool.

You can find it at www.jott.com.

Here's how it works.

1. Imported my email address book.
2. Called their 800 number. Actually, I put it on my speed dial on my mobile.
3. They ask who you want to "jott." You tell it, and it figures it out.
4. Then leave the message and it will email them what you just said.

Amazing!

Great for on the fly email. No more putting into my task list "remember to email so-and-so about such-and-such." Simply call and do it from the road. Sweet after 9pm when your mobile minutes are unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment