Sunday, March 02, 2008

Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are

Playing "hide and seek" with my 3 year old son Joshua is a lot of fun - for him. When I enter a room he's hiding in, I'll say out loud, "Hmmmm. Where's Joshua?" He blurts out from underneath what he's hiding and says, "I'm right here dad." Even if I ignore him - he insists that I find him.

It's the same way if you want to find God. The Bible says, 'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.' (Matthew 7:7). God doesn't play hide and seek. He wants people to find Him. He guaruntees that if you seek, you'll find. Knock and the door will be opened.

If you are looking for God, simply ask Him to show Himself to you. If you truly want to find Him, He'll blurt out that He's there for you to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment