Monday, July 27, 2009

TBC Worship Rewind: July 26, 2009 #sundaysetlist #sundaysetlists

Rewind:
Tried something a little radical this week - the weaving together of several songs (read medley). I know, sounds weird on paper, but it works. But what did you think?

Watch/listen to last weekend's message

Set List:
  • New Doxology>Gateway Worship with Baba O'Riley>The Who
  • The Power of the Cross>Keith & Kristyn Getty
  • Medley: Your Grace Is Enough>Chris Tomlin with Victory in Jesus>Public Domain with Carry On Wayward Son>Kansas
  • Mighty to Save>Hillsong
Links to other setlists:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 PM

    I'm a medley kinda guy. I loved it, absolutely loved the weaving together of songs that I'd never have dreamed could create such a compelling quilt.
    Jim Congdon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Bryan, your site is cool. I was trying to figure out what VR is all about. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete