Monday, July 06, 2009

TBC Worship Rewind: July 5, 2009 #sundaysetlist #sundaysetlists

Rewind:
It was nice to have our newest Acoustic Guitar player (Armand Heyns) play Mandolin for several of the songs. Thanks to my Line 6 Variax guitar and PODxt Live to be able to switch to acoustic when the mandolin was up to bat. I learned yesterday that the click/met track should NOT have any slow-ups/ritards at the end of the songs so that the Main Auditorium (MA) and Lower Auditorium (LA) bands can simply end them un-synchronized...then start the next song by itself. It was also nice in the Main Auditorium (MA) to have the Blasi trio lead on vocals so I could lead the band and enjoy the Electric Guitar role without leading. One of the things I dislike about the whole synchronized Main Auditorium (MA) and Lower Auditorium (LA) is the fact that I don't really know how things are going downstairs. I'm relying on secondhand information. Thankfully, we have capable musicians in both places - so I'm not worried too much about it.

Watch/listen to last weekend's message

Set List:
  • Mighty to Save>Hillsong
  • You Shine>Brian Doerksen
  • Oh the Deep, Deep Love>Sovereign Grace Music
  • Your Name>Paul Baloche
  • The Old Rugged Cross>Brad Paisley
  • Holy is the Lord >Chris Tomlin
Links to other setlists:

No comments:

Post a Comment